TRL Space Systems s.r.o.
Control space with us. Would you like to work on a mission to the Moon? Or on Earth Observation satellite? Or dozens of other projects around the world? Get in touch with us. We go beyond the normal by combining various and new technologies enhanced by our own products.
SPACE SOFTWARE SYSTEM ENGINEER
|Title:||SPACE SOFTWARE SYSTEM ENGINEER|
|Místo působení:||celá Česká republika|
|Obor:||IT a telekomunikace|
Would you like to work on a mission to the Moon? Or on Earth Observation satellite? Or dozens of other projects around the world? Get in touch with us - we are TRL SPACE.
Czech flag on the Moon and our products and services on every continent. Our mission is to make Czech Republic one of the prime countries within the space industry.The company was founded with the sole purpose to bring together the best experts, engineers and scientists in Czech Republic and work on great things.
We also have our own products which we sell worldwide.
We connect industry, academia and science centres not only from CZ but also from other countries in central and eastern Europe.
We are partnering for one common goal: to collect geological data and uncover the unknown about the Moon surface and subsurface. Results of such a joint work will land on the Moon together with Czech flag. The flag is a symbol representing the fact that countries from central and eastern Europe can do great missions and be part of the space first league.
What are we working on right now?
We work on two EO satellites and one Moon probe. We have hyperspectral camera, Lidar, SAR and a new generation of laser-based communication platform in development. We try to get to the bottom of quantum encrypting. We digitize agriculture by using a stratospheric platform using Al data processing. We 3D print satellite structures. And that is just a small example of what we do!
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of SPACE SOFTWARE SYSTEM ENGINEER.
What would your job look like?
- You manage projects according to ECSS and our internal project handbook;
- You keep deadlines, control outputs and their quality;
- You communicate with customers, suppliers and partners;
- You manage the technical aspects of development, qualification and delivery of the assigned spacecraft/system/subsystem from software perspective.
- You are responsible for:
- software systems engineering development lifecycle and change management process,
- definition, management, tracking and verification of the software requirements
- operations concept development, system and product design, technical risk management, interface definition and control - in regards to software
- test methods and plans for new developments through final product deployment,
- simulations and analysis across spacecraft/system/subsystem software functions,
- In collaboration with team members, you develop interface specifications and
other design documents;
- You lead customer and team meetings and facilitating technical exchanges;
- You oversee and are present during the verification and testing process;
- You assist with program management, schedule tracking, and product management.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 5 years of experience in software development and/or at least 2 years of experience with software architecture. Any experience related to systems engineering is a benefit.
- At least 2 years of experience with system programming language is necessary (C/C++, Rust or similar)
- Experience with embedded development is a benefit
- Experience with development for real time operating systems is a benefit
- Experience with UML and/or SysML is a benefit
- Previous experience with ESA or space commercial projects is a benefit;
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively;
- Ability to prepare technical documentation and reports;
- Ability to manage relationships between the technical team and the customer as well as good communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Passion for Space;
- Willingness to travel;
- Courage to accept responsibility and make decisions;
- Working from Brno´s office
What you can expect from us?
- Full time contract and flexible working hours;
- Meaningful benefits;
- Bar with draft beer, tasty coffee, homemade cookies and BBQ all the time;
- Fairness, transparency, responsibility, freedom and full trust;
- Group of people how dare to take risks, are humble, playful, and are not afraid of experiments;
- English lessons with native speaker and other opportunities for further education;
- Phone contract including iPhone (we have Android choice, too);
- Projects which are beyond belief and customers from Europe, Africa, America and Asia.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you.
Levnější telefonování pro rodinu a blízké
Občerstvení na pracovišti
Podpora vašich zajímavých nápadů
Podporu osobního rozvoje a postupu
Pružná pracovní doba
Spolupráce na ambiciózních projektech
Technické a obchodní školení
Zázemí stabilní společnosti
Kontaktní osoba k pozici
Ing. Veronika Boháčová
HR & Marketing
+420 725 757 164